Come join ProMeasure Consulting and our team of skilled and passionate consultants! We are looking for tech savvy business project managers to join us on our journey.
Are you passionate about driving business implementation projects, system configuration, data, and process flows? Do you have a strong understanding of pharma sales and marketing? We are a boutique consulting company offering you plenty of opportunities to develop and expand your skillset while being part of our dedicated and ambitious team.
Our focus is to bring innovative and robust business process solutions to clients. With offices in central Copenhagen and Stockholm, ProMeasure Consulting passionately and diligently helps clients in the Life Science Industry get the most value possible from their CRM eco system and multichannel marketing investments.
Solutions are based on Salesforce, Veeva and OCE platforms. We are Preferred Veeva Services Partner, Veeva Content Partner and Veeva MyInsights Partner as well as OCE Integration Partner and Salesforce.com App Partner.
You come with strong relevant competences and a mentality of contributing, collaborating, and evolving. You will partake in building on and influencing our environment and culture of passion, trust, and open communication leading the success of both clients and people at ProMeasure.
· You are a self-driven, skillful, curious to solve issues and a team player
· You have strong collaboration skills to work with diverse stakeholder groups across borders and communication channels
· You possess analytical skills and have a strong business acumen
· You are thorough and ambitious with a can-do attitude and a positive mindset
· You are Copenhagen based
Your professional qualifications and experiences include a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or IT. In addition, we expect you to possess competences and experience within some of these preferred areas:
· Veeva CRM or Veeva Vault, IQVIA OCE,
· Salesforce.com Sales and Marketing Cloud
· Sales or Marketing Automation Project Experience
· Business IT Project Manager
· MuleSoft, and Salesforce integration
· Java, SQL, HTML5, multichannel marketing
· Digital content management
Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to communicate ideas effectively, verbally, and visually. Communication skills in German, Italian, Spanish, or French is an advantage
Among your responsibilities will be:
· to be a specialist in developing and executing transformational client experiences to best fit their business challenges and needs. This is done in direct collaboration with clients to optimize operation and develop tailored solutions
· diligently and thoroughly managing and completing projects and deliverables
· staying abreast of latest developments, business, and technical evolutions by seeking knowledge and enhancing your skillset through relevant courses and certifications
We offer you a great place to work in our new office in central Copenhagen and develop alongside highly skilled colleagues in our international, dynamic, and accommodating environment.
· you will work on projects with comprehensive opportunity to learn and grow
· distinct space and opportunity to impact the shape of your position
· continuous education and upskilling
· responsibility for the continuation and building of strong relationships with clients
· compensation and performance plan to fit your skill set and ambition
· company days and a culture of knowledge sharing, down-to-earth spirit, flexibility, and openness
How you apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We process applications and arrange interviews continually. The start date is flexible, but the sooner, the better. You can learn more about us on promeasure.dk and we look forward to receiving your application!